Legal Defense Fund
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund is a 501 (c) (4) non-profit organization made up of farmers and consumers joining together and pooling resources to:
- Protect the constitutional right of the nation’s family farms to provide processed and unprocessed farm foods directly to consumers through any legal means.
- Protect the constitutional right of consumers to obtain unprocessed and processed farm foods directly from family farms.
- Protect the nation’s family farms from harassment by federal, state, and local government interference with food production and on-farm food processing.
- Access to Raw Milk
- Consumer Choice
- Sustainable Family Farms
- On-farm Processing
- Direct-to-Consumer Distribution
- National Animal ID System (NAIS)
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- Restrictions on direct sales
Their help has been invaluable to Wisconsin dairy farmers and the raw (fresh) milk drinkers of this state. Their Web site is www.farmtoconsumer.org.
Please, join or donate generously!